Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our new rumbleseat....

For a while now we have been  considering options for prams.We have the Uppa Baby Vista & it has been brilliant I have no complaints..the basket is huge & I can fit all my shopping & more I think it maybe the biggest basket I have seen on a pram the only problem we have had is with many long haul flights back home to Ireland & Australia...the foot rest was damaged & sadly snapped off. This weekend we finally got it fixed & also bought the rumble seat an additional add on for the new arrival. What I love about this is the fact that it can go directly on the front of the pram & the width of pram is not compromised.
I was considering buying the city jogger as there is 16 different combinations for you to add  both bassinet & seat...but maybe next time..but for now I'm happy to stick with the Uppa Baby Vista.            

No comments: