Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Christmas Dinner for 2

Well as the preparation begun in our home for the Perfect Christmas Dinner I haven taken some snaps to show everyone at home our delicious Christmas Turkey dinner! & it was delicious!! Thanks to a Gordon Ramsay recipe! (: We had a 2kg turkey for the 2 of us plenty big enough with left overs for sandwiches. Above are my first attempt at Neenish Tarts not too bad but next time I`m going to follow the recipe & use Mock Cream as I imagine this will be easier to apply the icing. The Mince Fruit tarts were from Cobs which is our local bakery which is Bakers Delight back in Oz





The Best stuffing Ive ever had and so easy....http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/roastturkeyandstuffi_71053


Brussel Sprouts with bacon, shallots, & lemon juice.




Thanks Mum for the lovely hamper !!


Ta Da! The finale! Our fabulous Turkey Christmas Dinner

My Drink of choice to accompany the turkey sparkling fruit juice

And the

Pièce de résistance

Thankyou Mags for the recipe! The Coffee Pavlova was superb!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Yummy,can I please have the recipe for the coffee pavlova. Is it Mags favourite dessert? xxxxxxxx