Saturday, March 5, 2011

Love Sweet Love...

All you need is love! xo
Valentines Day in our house...

A special Valentines day card from Isabella to daddy...

I bought my mum Mor Products for Valentine's Day surprisingly from Chapters of all places one of my favourite book shops. I love Mor products & remember buying marshmallow body cream when we lived in Sydney, I just adore the decorative packaging & beautiful designs. http://www.morcosmetics.com/collection/10/marshmallow (sorry mum...as you can see I ate your chocolate man!..)


A friend from Kildare Ireland popped over to visit Isabella & gave her this fantastic T-shirt from Hairy baby a great T-shirt company from Cork Ireland..& with my husband coming from Cork this is the perfect T-shirt for his daughter! Rebel Og - Cork is known as the rebel county & Og meaning young in Gaelic..& Red for the Rebels...very cute indeed we absolutely love it! Check it out www.hairybaby.com

1 comment:

Carol said...

Haahahaha glad you enjoyed eating my chocolate man!!! Mum xxxxxxxxxxx